Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Adult World

Well ladies and gentlemen,

I did it!
I am officially a real, fully (dis)functional, employed adult! 

  • I am officially a 5th grade teacher.

  • I officially have my own apartment, which I officially call home as of yesterday! 

It's pretty freaking exciting!! 


Therefore the name of this blog will no long be The Real World: Student Teaching Edition, it is will now be
  The Real World of a 5th Grade Teacher 


I officially welcome you to read as I blog not only as a first year teacher, but as a first year teacher of 5th grade in a year round school. Adventures are sure to follow! 


Until school starts (July 1st for me, July 8th for the kids), check out these pictures of my new home! 









Hooray for my first place!


No comments:

Post a Comment