Sunday, April 7, 2013

College... is Ending....

So with all the excitement about making it through full time, getting to spring break, and thinking about grad parties.... I've realized something. College... is ending!!!! It's been quite a ride. I've made a lot of friends. Lost a lot of friends. Had a lot of awkward moments. But I also had a lot of great moments. So that being said, here is the Disney story about college. Fitting for an elementary ed major right?? :]



http://www.hercampus.com/life/campus-living/what-it-s-be-college-told-our-favorite-disney-characters




Oh!! And I finally got my grad stuff!! YAY!

Almost officially an ALUMNI!! Super Cool! 


Keep me in mind over the next few weeks as I finish up the last few assignments of my undergrad college career..... And apply for jobs.... and hopefully go on interviews.... and plan an awesome celebration!! :] 



No comments:

Post a Comment